GJK 3 GRILL
The Great Outdoor Cooking Center
The “Heritage Series GJK 3 Stainless Steel Gas Grills” is a new line of high performance grills built for a lifetime and loaded with unmatched features.
The “Heritage Series GJK 3 Stainless Steel Grill” is tougher than all outdoors… no matter how tough the weather is!
Leave it out all year ’round. With a “Heritage Series GJK 3 Stainless Steel Grill” there’s virtually no maintenance. The whole unit, inside and out, and exposed Metal parts are made of stainless steel or aluminum, that’s weatherproof. Every component from the rugged grill head, solid cart to the stainless steel fasteners, is engineered to work and built to last.
The patented Hi-Temp burner technology, the functional positioning of the components and the exclusive self-cleaning Flavor Master porcelain briquettes combine to give the GJK 3 uniform heat distribution and unmatched cooking performance.
- Patented SearMagic® Cooking Grids
- Self-Cleaning Porcelain Briquettes Over Cast Stainless Burners
- Two burners produce a total of 54,000 BTU’s.
- 902 square inches of total cooking area.
- Double wall High profile stainless steel lid with cast aluminum end-caps.
- Large stainless steel side tables with utensil holders.
- Stainless steel swing-away warming rack – standard (310 square inches).
- 592 square inches of 5/16″ Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids in 3-pieces for easy removing and cleaning.
- Exclusive self-cleaning Flavor Master long lasting porcelain briquettes.
- Patented “H” designed stainless steel burners with separate controls and ignition on the GJK Series.
- Constant spark electronic ignition system with individual gas collection boxes for faster more reliable starts.
- 4 heavy-duty locking swivel casters for easy maneuvering.
- Cart is easy 4 step assembly.
- Commercial quality all stainless steel cart for durability and elegance.
- Double wall doors for easy entry to convenient storage area.
- Overall dimensions, 46″ high, 65 1/2″ wide, 25″ deep.